Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Guinea Pig


I have a friend here who's an amateur photographer and will take a friend's wedding photos this weekend. She called yesterday and asked if she could practice on me and my son yesterday afternoon, so today I have a couple of new shots of the two of us.


This is really nice because I don't have many of us together at all. We didn't get to take many photos because the camera battery was low, but there were one or two nice shots. I'll post my favorites today.

This is my friend’s attempt to do the focused subject/blurred background trick. What a great photo of my amazing kid!
 



Holding hands with the most handsome guy in the world.

 



Squirrely
 


And my very favorite:
 

 
 
So, that was our afternoon project. I'm happy to have the photos. Some of them turned out pretty cute, don't you think?
 



No comments: