Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Poet

It's been a bussy little while. I've gotten moved to the new appartment--still putting things together and away. It's not as pretty outside, and inside the stairs are a bit of a pain, but there is a much larger kitchen and I have my own washer and dryer and they're big enough to wash an entire load. Yippie! So now I'm doing a lot of laundry.

still haven't been able to find a nursing home here with room for my mom that can also get her to dialysis.

Have found out that my instructor for internship will be the department head, who I'm pretty sure isn't happy with me for insisting on doing internship while not employed.

I'm tired. Very tired.

I haven't heard from my favorite tomcat all year so far . . . . . . .

This entry isn't very poetic: they have been so far, for some reason.

No comments: